How to Participate
Weekly Prize Giveaways
- Whether you're an Apollo owner or you're new to electric scooters, you have a chance to win a free Apollo Air 2021.
● Giveaway starts on May 26th
● One Apollo Air 2021 will be given away per week
● Contest duration: until September 6, 2023
● Winners will be contacted via email
● Winners announced on our social media and 'Scoot Scoot Friday' Facebook Live episodes
FAQ - Contest Rules
Full Contest Rules
Start Date: May 10, 2023 @ 12:00 am
End Date: September 6, 2023 @ 11:59 pm
Age Limit: 18+
(15) Apollo Air 2021 799.99 USD
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States, Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Apollo Scooters (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Apollo Scooters, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 05/17/2023 at 02:23 PM and ending 09/06/2023 at 07:23 PM. All online entries must be received by 09/06/2023 at 07:23 PM. All times are Quebec.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Apollo Scooters. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Apollo Scooters.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is 799.99. The prizes are: x15 Apollo Air 2021. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Apollo Scooters to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Apollo Scooters shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Apollo Scooters, anyone acting on behalf of Apollo Scooters, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Apollo Scooters reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Apollo Scooters may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Apollo Scooters. Apollo Scooters reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Apollo Scooters has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Apollo Scooters reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Apollo Scooters. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Apollo Scooters and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND Quebec, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Quebec having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Apollo Scooters Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Apollo Scooters, 3700 Rue Saint Patrick, 118D, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4E 1A1, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.16. Submission of photo/video content: *By submitting any video or picture to this platform, the user explicitly agrees and grants Apollo the unrestricted and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display the content for the purpose of marketing, promotional, or advertising activities, both online and offline, without any compensation or further consent required from the user.
How do I enter the contest?
To enter the Apollo Scooters Freedom Challenge, simply fill out the entry form on the online sweepstakes page and answer the math question correctly. You can earn additional entries by completing certain actions such as following Apollo Scooters on social media or submitting a picture or video.
What is the prize for this contest?
The prize for this contest is a free Apollo Air 2021 e-scooter. There will be 15 winners in total.
Who is eligible to enter the contest?
The contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
How many times can I enter the contest?
You can enter the contest once per day by completing daily actions like submitting a picture or video, and posting on Instagram.
When does the contest start and end?
The contest starts on May 10, 2023 at 12:00 am and ends on September 6, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
How will the winners be chosen?
The winners will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries received during the contest period.
How will I be notified if I win?
The winners will be notified via email within 48 hours of the prize draw. The winners will also be announced on our social media platforms and during our weekly Scoot Scoot Friday Facebook Live episodes happening every Friday at 1:30PM EST. (Time of FB Live episodes are subject to change.)
DISCOVER OUR SCOOTERS
An everyday luxury for riders of all levels. App-enabled and equipped with regenerative braking, front dual-suspension, self-healing tires.
The ultimate commuter vehicle. App-enabled and equipped with triple suspension, regenerative brake, self-healing tires.
Flagship performance scooter for the most demanding riders. MACH 1 controller, smart regen braking, app-connectivity, & quad suspension.